Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s sweater weather and our knitting is in full swing! But the excitement wears off a bit after a few days, when you already have to start repeating outfits. If your sweater collection is looking a bit sparse, you’re in the right place!
Do we want a whole closet full of sweaters? Naturally. Is that likely to drain our bank account? Also yes. You need to shop thoroughly to find a collection of really affordable knits so you can stock up without breaking your budget. Fortunately, Nordstrom now has plenty. Check out 17 of our picks that are currently under $40 (some of which are even under $20) below!
17 Affordable Nordstrom Sweater Finds
Less than $20
1. Our absolute favourite: The golden velor of this BP is irresistible. crop sweater. It’s a different take on a sweater that can’t be skipped!
2. We also like: Elegant sweaters are totally on trend, and this cardigan by Vero Moda with a tie front comes in the most beautiful camel color!
3. We Can’t Forget: Sweater vests are also trendy for fall and winter, and we’re getting retro vibes from this PacSun polo sweater vest!
4. Bonus: So versatile! Both the black and the white version of this BP. mock-neck knits retail for less than $20 and become favorite pieces for you!
Less than $30
5. Our Absolute Favorite: Oh how we love a space dye! This ASOS Design lace-up top can be worn as a sweater top or a cardigan!
6. We also like: Whether you wear it with jeans, a mini skirt, leggings or sweatpants, this long sleeve BP. polo sweater always helps take your outfit to the next level!
7. We Can’t Forget: The unique striped print on this PacSun V-neck sweater makes it feel like haute couture, but right now it’s less than $25!
8. Bonus: This BP. sweater is like a (cute) version of a sweater mullet. Sweet and simple in the front, party in the back!
9. Cut It Out: With seductive cut-outs and subtly shimmering fabric, this sweater by Open Edit is a must for your evenings out!
10. Cable Knit Classic: Because who doesn’t need a timeless BP. cable knit sweater in multiple colors?
11.Last But Not Least: Oh so cosy! The plush fabric of this Felina sweater is downright dreamy. Now for sale in pink!
Less than $40
12. Our Absolute Favorite: We wouldn’t be shocked if this FRNCH sweater cost over $100, but grabbing this gorgeous wavy design is more affordable than you’d think!
13. We also like: The muted pastel rainbow design on this Prosperity Denim Sweater will make you feel absolutely beautiful even on your laziest days!
14. We Can’t Forget: Ready to make a statement? Be sure to add this one-sleeve halogen jumper to your Nordstrom cart!
15. Bonus: This fun and playful PacSun sweater is a cropped, lightweight choice that will collect compliments like a magnet!
16. Making Room For Diaphragm: If you love sweaters but tend to get a little warm when you wear them, something like this Treasure & Bond sweater tank top should be perfect!
17.Last But Not Least: This gender-inclusive bp. sweater vest offers some “old-school cool” but will be the perfect addition to modern outfits!
Looking for something else? Shop more sweaters from Nordstrom here!
Not finished shopping yet? Shop more of our favorite products below:
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not affect our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!