NEWARK, Del: Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global fogless mirror market size was valued at US$431.85 million in 2023 and is expected to reach US$737.67 million in 2033, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period.
Spending on makeup items and rising disposable income are two major factors driving the growth of the fogless mirror market, especially in commercial settings such as hotels and gyms. Accelerating demand for products, the rising tourism and travel sectors are also supporting the growth of luxury restaurants and hotels. For example, the hotel industry is replacing ordinary mirrors with anti-fog mirrors to create a more luxurious atmosphere in the bathrooms of guest rooms.
Urbanization is steadily increasing in emerging countries such as India, China and Brazil, with an increasing demand and popularity for modern and smart homes. The rapid growth of the travel and tourism industry, as well as the booming tourism sector, is driving the demand for anti-fog mirrors in luxury hotels, resorts and many other applications, contributing to the market growth.
Get a sample copy of report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16535
Increasing consumer spending has led to the development of anti-fog mirrors around the world in recent years. Leading manufacturers now offer mirrors with Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) to add a touch of luxury and glamor to luxury interiors. ToiletTree, a company focused on innovative bathroom furnishings, offers a fog-free mirror for showers that are stainless, water-resistant and unbreakable.
“The popularity of eco-friendly products, derived from sustainable raw materials that do not contribute to environmental pollution, has led to greater acceptance and prevalence of anti-fog mirrors worldwide.” says a chief analyst at Future Market Insights.
Key takeaways from market research
- The fogless mirrors market is expected to record a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period.
- According to FMI estimates, the fogless mirror market in Asia Pacific will remain strong with a global market share of 30.82%.
- In the distribution channel, the offline segment accounts for 60.0% of total sales and dominates the global market.
- There is a significant 28% market share for North America by 2023, with the United States leading in terms of revenue contribution.
- More than 56.88% of global sales will be from domestic applications in 2023, representing the significant market share.
Several prominent companies dominate this market, including The Shave Wall Company, Electric Mirror, Inc., New Home Bath & Mirror Inc., Toilet Tree Product, ZadorInc., Roper Rhodes Ltd., HIB Ltd., LAUFEN Bathrooms AG, Roca SanitaryYD Valve Co. Ltd., Shanghai The back Electronic Science & Technology Co., Henan Jiazhidong plumbing, No kamal Furniture, Inter IKEA Systems BV, and others.
Due to major players in the fogless mirror market, it is moderately fragmented. This is the introduction of innovative products and technological advancements by players to gain a competitive advantage. Due to irreplaceable value propositions in the product offering, the market is likely to grow in the coming years.
Ask an analyst for any questions associated with the report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16535
- Roper Rhodes was acquired by the Svedberg Group in December 2021 to achieve its strategic goal of acquiring leading bathroom brands in Europe. As a result of this acquisition, the company will focus on product development and innovation, resulting in an increase in turnover. Taking advantage of current design trends in the UK, the company plans to launch a range of bathroom furniture that emphasizes durability and functionality.
- In November 2022, RBROHANT introduced a brand new bathroom mirror, available in oval, rectangular and round shapes. Several features make the product ideal for consumers to create their ideal bathroom image, including anti-fog, waterproof and anti-rush treatment.
- A new innovation from Zadro Products, a battery-operated mirror without fog, was launched on August 16, 2019. The company has introduced a rechargeable LED mirror called Z’fogless. Z’fogless LED mirror contains a rechargeable battery and a USB port, allowing the mirror to be used both at home and on the go.
Fogless Mirror Market Analysis by Category
By distribution channel:
Per region outlook:
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- East Asia
Click the link below to To buy this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16535
1. Summary | Fogless mirror market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Trends on the demand side
1.3. Trends on the supply side
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market overview
2.1. Market coverage / taxonomy
2.2. Market definition / scope / limitations
Ccomplete table of contents with report example @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/fogless-mirror-market
View related consumer product research reports:
Bathroom Mirror Wiper Market Outlook: People are facing the problem of fogging mirror in bathroom after shower. Bathroom mirror wipers help prevent the mirror from condensing.
Smart Mirror Market Forecast: The global smart mirror market is expected to have a market value of US$548.21 million by 2023 and US$1,183.54 million by 2033
Anti-fog mirrors Market Share: According to the latest research from Future Market Insights, the anti-fog mirrors market will experience steady growth at a CAGR of ~5.5% during the forecast period
Mobile Phone Accessories Market Size: The mobile phone accessories market is expected to be worth ~USD 97,996.3 million in 2023 and about USD 189,807.7 million in 2033, growing at 6.8% CAGR from 2023 to 2033
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights Inc. is an ESOMAR Certified Business Consulting and Market Research Firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. As a recipient of the Clutch Leaders Award 2022 for the high customer score (4.9/5), we partner with global enterprises on their business transformation journey and help them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 companies are our customers. We serve global customers in all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Get in touch:
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For sales inquiries: [email protected]