Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Why wait for Black Friday when there are so many great deals to shop right now? You might be waiting for the biggest sales day of the year to buy big tickets, but thanks to Nordstrom, you can score big in the beauty department right now.
We checked out the mega retailer and discovered so many different deals on a range of products that you can gift yourself or friends. If you’re curious about these savings, check out our favorites below!
1. This bath set
This aesthetically pleasing set of bath bombs is described as a powdered bath bomb and you can use them up to 12 times to get the most luxurious spa experience at home.
2. Lather up and feel extra clean with this Zoe Organics bath wash that also helps moisturize your skin – originally $12, now $7!
3. This body oil from Mowellens is infused with CBD, which can help ease aches and pains and provide a soothing experience – originally $66, now $40!
4. Keep your skin well hydrated day and night with this double moisturizing set from IT Cosmetics – originally $75, now $45!
5. Another great way to make your bathing experience luxurious is to use this set from Herbivore Botanicals – originally $38, now $27!
6. Create radiant skin that looks naturally radiant using this luxurious face mask from RéVive – originally $125, now $94!
7. This fun, fall-themed palette
Create a perfect fall eye with all the shades of the season with this incredible eyeshadow palette from Too Faced. We really can’t believe it’s on sale!
8. If you want to make your skin look plumper and tighter, a hyaluronic acid face mask like this one from WOODS COPENHAGEN can help – originally $50, now $30!
9. This Giorgio Armani travel kit lets you sample some seriously high-quality skincare products, while also offering a complete routine that’s TSA-friendly – originally $95, now $64!
10. This Omorovicza set is another great example of a travel pack that lets you try out a few items at a great price – originally $83, now $58!
11. Throw it back to the 90s with this Bella Doña liquid lipstick that comes in the most perfect shade of brown – originally $22, now $15!
12. Beauty rest is just as important as the products themselves, and you can ensure a good night’s sleep with this eye mask from Sleepy Jones – originally $38, now $23!
13. Topical products are excellent, but you can also help yourself glow from the inside out with the help of this collagen powder from Vital Proteins – originally $43, now just $34!
14. This hair care kit
Help your hair regain its strength and protect it from further damage by using this set from Drybar that contains shampoo, conditioner and oil!
15. Bring in a different assortment of candles with this set of APOTHEKE featuring some of the brand’s most popular fragrances – originally $42, now $25!
16. This unique eyeshadow palette from Too Faced has fun colors to create a funky makeup look – originally $39, now $28!
17. This variety mask set
With this multi-mask set from GLAMGLOW, you can tackle a variety of needs, from refining pores to brightening skin concerns!
18. Calm breakouts and keep your skin clear with this blendable powder mask from MIDNIGHT PALOMA – originally $29, now $17!
19. If your hair lacks volume, this shampoo set from Living proof can give your locks a boost — and it comes with a dry shampoo for between wash days — originally $56, now $49!
20. Brighten your pearly whites wherever you go with this whitening kit from GO SMiLE, which includes a portable whitening pen – originally $55, now $39!
21. You can gift this Too Faced eyeshadow set, which comes with three palettes, to several friends for a really affordable gift — originally $54, now $43!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
See more of our picks and deals here!
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not affect our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!